The OrcaTorch D530V is our most popular dive light, because of its versatility and durability.
This well-priced light can be used as a focus light for underwater photography, a dive torch for recreational diving and as a video light for macro underwater videos.
It has a great beam for spotting and for lighting up the reef. It is also strong enough to act as a sole source of light for macro or fish portrait photography and ideal as a focus light as the brightness of your strobe will drown it out when you press your trigger button. You won’t have any hot spots in your photos with the OrcaTorch D530V.
ORCATORCH D530V is a professional underwater video light with Max 1200 lumens output. It has 120 degrees super wide floodlighting with no blind angle for underwater photography. The light uses a titanium alloy side switch that offers 2 lighting modes, which allows for easy operation underwater. The LED indicator light located on the switch button also lets you know the battery’s remaining charge.
There is also an option extra that you can purchase to turn your OrcaTorch D530V into a snoot torch.
Add a ball mount to your torch and attach it to your strobe arms to make for easier underwater photography.
* Uses CREE LED, max 1200 lumens
* Uses 1*18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery
* 120°super wide beam angle
* Available colors: UV395, Red, Blue, Green, White
* Easy operation with side titanium alloy button switch,
* Battery indicator
* Safe lock function, prevents mis-operation
* Intelligent Over-Heat protection
* Water pressure resistant construction ,depth rated to 150 meters
* Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
* Over-discharge protection function
* Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material
* The latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
* Two sides coated toughened glass with high water pressure resistance under deep water